Experiences for our Academic Leaders & Teacher
STEM+ Professional Learning Pathway
Designing a path to success led by STEM experts is the focus of the STEM+ professional learning pathway. From discussions surrounding the basic understandings of STEM+ to identifying opportunities and weaknesses to implementation, the professional learning pathway supports organizations with STEM+ from start to finish.
- Understanding STEM+
- Monitoring Student Success During STEM+ Instruction
- Student Assessments and STEM+
- Differentiation in the STEM+ Classroom
- SWOT and STEM+
- Integrative Teaching and Learning
- Effectively Navigating the Engineering Design Process
- Managing Student Groups in the STEM Classroom
1 of 4
Flying Classroom will help you implement STEM+, monitor teacher progress, provide coaching and modeling of how to teach STEM+, enhance existing curriculum, and be more effective overall. We provide professional development for division leaders and individual teachers.
Expedition Experiences for Teachers & School Leaders